aunt katie's attic

Pages

Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Step one. Start the process of buying a building.


Today is good day to start. The sun is shining. I woke up this morning and discovered I was still breathing, half the battle's won already. My mission: call Keri and get the ball rolling.

A few weeks ago I did a guided meditation by Davidji and asked the Universe to guide me. Well it seems the Universe has called and wants me to get on the stick, literally. Dick Schultz has been busy in the yard bushwhacking and prodding me to make some forward movement to get this thing in the bag, sewn up, papers signed....blah,blah,blah. I need a gentler approach, almost slow motion. No. Today I decided to simply make a phone call. Just one. Somewhere between here and there is a whole lot of information. Baby steps. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....

I can see it all inside of my head. Time to make it happen.

No comments: